ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 cup

clio 197 cup
hya all ive just bought myself a 197 cup can anyone tell me if they only had front speakers fitted as my rears arnt working any help wud be good!!:S

White clique
i think the rears were optional i used to have a 197 and recall this, maybe look at the stereo settings and set the bias to rear speakers to see what happens

White clique
99% sure they only came with the upgraded sound system option, just pull off the speaker grill and check. in fact i'm almost certain cups didnt have them.

Clio 197
I was looking into this recently, 197 as standard only had front speakers, rears were an option and Cabasse was an option on top of that. You also may not have tweeters. Wiring should be there though, for 6 speakers (2 x tweeter, 2 x door, 2 x rear quarter).

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
No 197's had rear speakers unless specced as mentioned above.. All wiring there though