ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Exhaust on a V6 (rep)

Renault Clio RS18/X
Hello Everyone

I live in an expensive country (Finland) and for this reason i only have a V6 replica. Yes I know it's a rep, but i still live in Finland. Original liquid yellow LHD cost me 80000 €..

The world is full of bad V6 copies, but my car has an original V6 PH2 body kit (Type UK#119 - Carl Chambers silver) and I think this is one of the best copies of the world, but it's just my opinion.

Here is my rep: https://rs18x.webnode.fi/

I have already a V6 cup rear wing with Laguna brake light, but i would like to change the back part more. Does anyone know a project where 197 diffuser have been installed in the V6?

There are no Renault lover in Finland, so i can't ask anyone for help. If any of you know so hopefully you can help me.

There is winter in Finland and I have many months to make changes.

I wouldn't want to destroy the original rear bumper. If you know where to buy another original (no problem if need repair) or a high quality copy please let me know!

If this succeeds then the front bumber also needs an update. I'll be happy to accept the recommendations of the different front splitters!

I knows how to do hands, but i can't use photoshop ? If someone can make photoshop V6 with 197 diffuser and put it on here so I am more than happy!

Sorry for the bad English, but I drank about 20 beers and it will cause challenges ?

Br
Rist0

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Hi, thats a pretty good rep, even down to the 5-stud wheels! I have a 197 cup and (real) Phase 1 V6. I was about to say it wont fit until I remembered that yours doesnt have an engine at the rear lol. You'd need to move the exhaust exits outwards, and graft the 197 diffuser to the bumper and find somewhere to secure it under the car, it's quite a big panel. A genuine V6 bumper will be expensive, the replica panels on the internet would be a better starting point to see if it will all work together.

Try these guys see if they do a phase 2 version

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-...m=254040428152&_trksid=p2045573.c101006.m3226