ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 has just been delivered

C

Clio_Craig

just got in, the sound of the car is amazing, oh and its not that slow :) lol

C

Clio_Craig

yer thats the one m8, it happened on our test drive and started wen we drove it today, but my old man was on the renaultsport site and couple ppl ave mentioned it, and that it goes away after few hundred miles, wen u gettin urs?

C

Clio_Craig

yer we have been driving it around, u no how it is, new car n all lol, u will have to look out for my lil 1.2 extreme lol is there any meets by us m8? luton dunstable mk? i love the 197 lol

197 looks smart, I like the alloys on the 1.2, they are Dare ones aren't they? Nearly bought a Fiesta with those on it was the wheels that sold it to me!

C

Clio_Craig

nah m8 :( lol they are kei racing force 10's, i love em, my dad wants a set on his now lol

clio 172
i think i saw u in the 1.2. Gareth (t23phy) area rep for beds is arranging a meet at pub in kettering this sunday comeing i havent been to any yet gonna get it up the santa pod in the near future and might be goin southend saturday night with a red 172 from h/regis and blue 172 cup from duntable still to be arranged

C

Clio_Craig

ok kool, yer its my 1.2 extreme, my car is pretty slow in comparison to u lot lol, me and my old man mite be going down to kettering, if i get the time, we will ave to keep in touch, n arrange something for the lads round here, coz dandan has is 197

C

Clio_Craig

cheers fella, yer we mite pop down to the one in kettering, if we get the time, but im definately gonna do the mk wen it gets sorted

that 197 is really nce - I wish my wife would let me have one but says they are too small and I need a family car aargghh.

is he gonna let you drive it?

C

Clio_Craig

well its not that small inside, boot space is big and fair ammount of room in the back. ive asked him and he said wen we have had a little longer and aslong as i dont tell my mum haha bring it on i say

350Z and 172 Cup
Craig - I'm in St Albans, not a millions miles away from Dunstable. Love those roads around the Chilterns, near the zoo!

C

Clio_Craig

yer they are good roads to test out and push ur car, we are gonna take the 197 over that way this weekend, not as much fun in the 1.2 lol

350Z and 172 Cup
I imagine the downhills are more fun than the ups in the 1.2! Good corners though, better at night when you can see oncoming headlights. I quite often go for a wang round there.

C

Clio_Craig

downhill in the 1.2 is heaven haha, its not that bad thank god, yer they are lovely roads to drive on, even more so the weather is good, if a MK meet is arranged u gonna pop down fella?

350Z and 172 Cup
Yeah might as well, never made one yet, had the 172 since June last year. Will you PM me if there is one? I dont always have internet access.

C

Clio_Craig

yer kool m8, i will drop u a pm as soon as i hear of one being arranged, u on msn or anything like that?

350Z and 172 Cup
Dont really use it as not connected all the time at work. PM easier if that's oK?

I'll keep a look at for the Extreme with the decent alloys! My car is standard btw so not easy to recognise.

C

Clio_Craig

yer thats not a problem fella, as soon as i hear ov anything i will leave ya a pm. yer keep an eye out for my clio extreme or my dads 197 in albi blue wiv poker on the plate, wat colour is ur car

C

Clio_Craig

ok kool i shall keep an eye out for u m8, im not sure wether to get couple clio sport stickers for me and my old man

350Z and 172 Cup
I never got round to joining as they didnt have any stickers in stock at the time!! was the only reason I had for joining!