ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 lowered and rolling on 19''

What a difference a drop in ride height makes. Not keen on the look of the wheels much, can only imagine what they've done to the handling...

Lowered on standard wheels, now that would be better.

www.renparts.co.uk
that thing looks sikk. Kinda goes against what the RS's are designed for though. Bet those hunks a chunk loys make the acceleration poo.

80MPG BEEZA
loks better lowered but i dont think they shud have got halfrauds bargain 19's to stick on them

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lowered like that on a set of leggras, super t's or maybe turinis??!!!

that would get my vote.

photoshop any of the above??

182BG
Can't believe im saying this but that actually looks really nice.
Contradicts all my other comments on the 197 looking horrid :)

Megane 225 Cup
I reckon it looks better than standard.. would have looked better on 17's decked to the floor i reckon!

Astra coupe
not the best ps but still
197.jpg

Tangoed Works
^^ Yeah the 2 piece super leggs would look sex and it still might have similar acceleration. Those rims would probably make it a luke warm hatch!

got a racing blue in cardiff renault at the moment - really tempted especially after seeing these pics although I would agree with the majority - 18's and lower it approx the same as this one and I think Itll be class

BMW F31
really like that, as said dont like the design of the wheels that much, some better designed wheels and stay at 19", very aggressive!