ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 meets the parents

RB 197 fatty
Got a new lady on the scene, and had to do the dredded 'meet the parents' yesterday. Went well, and wow what a house!

Anyway, her dad and bro fell in love with the 197 and took a pic... i loved it. so brought it all here for you to share! the car stood out in that area amongst the black/silver mercs and bm's like a sore willy!

random. :approve:

3056_69268326402_703056402_2186494_6250996_n.jpg

RB 197 fatty
ok ok. known her for ages but never really felt comfortable taking her out as she is my best mates cousin. but after 5 years of resisting (wanking) i thought bollox to it! Shes defo a winner!

one in the middle

n506626834_1151448_6173.jpg

oh and just to keep it on topic, one of her and her mate in the clio! ;-)

n506270646_2701650_6378.jpg

RB 197 fatty
LOL at posting your gf on a forum!

Also, the car doesn't quite suit the house.

shes a model for levis,so theres plenty plastered all over the net. no issues there....and no,im not putting anymore up.

as for the car not suiting the house...... as long as the peg fits the hole, im happy!

Renaultsport Clio 197
LOL at posting your gf on a forum!

Also, the car doesn't quite suit the house.

that's why I thought.Nice looking girl - just the more reason not to post it on the net.
That's how photos end up on 'THOSE' websites...

Privacy ftw.
House is SICK btw