ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 on my driveway!!

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
Dont be showing up my sh*te photography Rich ;)

Oh.. and the 300 mile press car had a new front bumper fitted today! toooooo many stone chips haha

I wouldnt dare! Pics look cool to me.

LOL paint is nice and hard as ever then Renault!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
After looking at my side on pics i think i can see what i dont like about that angle.

The front wing is so angled and mean looking... where as the backend is too 'smooth' just looks weird

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
if i could take the set up and interior from it and put it on the looks of the 182, id have the perfect hot hatch hehe

that looks better than in the glossy piccys that have already been released.

love the ass end but the side looks pretty non descript. bit like a pug.

still want one tho...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I like that pic cause my car is in it! :eek:

Shes like "Mum, why are you looking at that blue pumped up THING, get back over here and fluffle me!"

Bubbles said:
I like that pic cause my car is in it! :eek:

Shes like "Mum, why are you looking at that blue pumped up THING, get back over here and fluffle me!"

pmsl... i cant believe you just said that... out loud! :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
It being in yellow would make the outside appeal enough for me to buy one i think - i know its sad

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
OH and another thing i asked

the start button has "Start/Stop" written on it... so i said "so, if you press it whilst going along.. will the engine cut out?"

Aparently you have to press it 8 times very very quickly... and it will, i didnt try it! hehe

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
OH and another thing i asked

the start button has "Start/Stop" written on it... so i said "so, if you press it whilst going along.. will the engine cut out?"

Aparently you have to press it 8 times very very quickly... and it will, i didnt try it! hehe

Come on we need a real world road test with all these things tried out! ;)

Do the things other testers are scared to do and/or ask :evil: :clown:

Lionel Richie
TrophyBoy said:
So does that mean that you drive from Upper Heyford to work in Stone every day?

Thats one hell of a drive to work.

I used to drive past Upper Heyford years ago going from Abingdon to Stoke (before the M40 was extended up to the M42). I only used to do it at weekends though. I also used to go bowling there ocassionally.

no, i'm at Motorsport college in Bisceter mon-thursday, and up in stone on friday

(my family home is in Solihull)

BMW Z4 3.0i
clio2mt.jpg
ka8ex.jpg

and now look again....

No-one put off by this :(

That could be the same guy I saw yesterday as I was leaving work. He was coming out of Adderbury, heading towards Aynho. Always thought the 197 looking a bit dumpy in the pictures, but on the road it looked pretty good.

FredYozzasport said:
tell a fib, it wasn't 152, it was 140

here's where i live! http://www.raf-upper-heyford.org/ArielPhoto1.jpg

Didn't realise you lived at Upper Heyford - I used to be in Steeple Aston before I moved to Banbury. Once went to get my tyres changed at the place on the base (think they serve QEK?) and there was a load of VW/Audi group stuff, including the RS6 that they give to Frank Lampard, just sat with the engine running :D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Did you not have a wee dabble with the 197 in your 182? I would of loved to hear how they faired up..! It does look good, test drive is next for me. My insurance is due in Sept so i might change car then!

Tyson.

182 RB FF
Sorry guys but i still think its an ugly car,

In the backend shot of it, it just looks like an electric car.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Haha shall i pop round? thing is... im a girl, he has s**t hot breaks... but mines had a 19k run in, his has had 300 miles hehe