ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Rear bumper

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
Does anyone know if one of these will fit on a non 197 mk3 clio? If so any idea on where I can get one and the price i'd be looking at. Been checking ebay for the past couple of months but nothing! - I know....it's a bit early for them to be appearing yet but I live in hope.

Clio200 EDC Lux
I got replacement for mine from Rsport Ltd after being bumped up the rear. as said the rear quarters are wider and the fact you would need the diffuser as well.

Oh and mine was £150 delivered it was in white from a cliocup racer.

Clio 197
Wont fit due to wider arches and also the exhaust system on a normal clio wont come through the bumper due to the rear diffuser...

Clio 197
everythings won't fit on normal mk3 clio

197 are wider, side skirt, front wing, wider bumpers will not fit on normal mk3 clio. Interior is the same type but close.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Also 197 has no wheel well so no chance of fitting the diffuser to MK3 as they all have them.

Chance of seeing 197 lookalike is pretty slim.

clio 197
they do a 197 lookalike body kit somewhere.
seen it on a shop web site. k-tek or something.?
front bumper, front arches, skirts and replica rear bumper that fits to the standard width clio.