ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Recaro seat available from October

Golf R soon...
I bought a copy of autocar at lunch and had a quick scan through and noticed a paragraph stating that the Clio 197 recaros will be available from October as an £850 option!

Is that a good or bad thing :S

Must admit though they look pretty sweet :cool:

DazG

172 Exclusive... For Sale
those Recaros in the 182 trophy, how much to buy fitted in my 172cup?

See Skoda do the leather interior fitted in the Fabia Vrs for £1300, quality finish too, o Renault offer this?

Golf R soon...
Nomad said:
those Recaros in the 182 trophy, how much to buy fitted in my 172cup?

See Skoda do the leather interior fitted in the Fabia Vrs for £1300, quality finish too, o Renault offer this?

If you bought a brand new clio 182 you could have the trophy seats for £500 (recaro trendlines) I think.

To buy the seats seperately with sub frames costing £110 each you looking well over £1000.

if i like it when i test drive it..........gonna have to hold off until these seats are available

they had one of there 197 at good wood fesival of speed with these recaros fitted and they are gorgeous :D