ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Remaps down south please? (not ktec)

Clio 197, 83 mini
As the title above says, i need a remap for my 197 preferably some where fairly close. roughly south london area-ish, will travel somewhere just not the length of Britain.

It has a milltek cat back exhaust and decat pipe, but still has precat, also has induction kit but no idea what make it was on it when i bought it.
I have searched as best i can and i know rs tuning is the place to go but its leads and unfortunately i'm not made of money to go up there and i also know ktec don't exactly have good rep on here. i've seen a few traders on here who are fairly close to me but i cant remember their names or if there even active still.
Just looking for whats best for a reasonable amount of money as id like to cure the flat spot!

Thanks in advance Will

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
As the title above says, i need a remap for my 197 preferably some where fairly close. roughly south london area-ish, will travel somewhere just not the length of Britain.

It has a milltek cat back exhaust and decat pipe, but still has precat, also has induction kit but no idea what make it was on it when i bought it.
I have searched as best i can and i know rs tuning is the place to go but its leads and unfortunately i'm not made of money to go up there and i also know ktec don't exactly have good rep on here. i've seen a few traders on here who are fairly close to me but i cant remember their names or if there even active still.
Just looking for whats best for a reasonable amount of money as id like to cure the flat spot!

Thanks in advance Will

I'm also looking for a place down south for the 200, anyone have any recommendations?

Mike Woodford is based in Staines and can do it.