ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 replica, with a 1.2 TCE

BMW E30 325iiiiii
evening all, just looking for a bit of input on this car my mates looking at. ill just quote the add.

Got my 2008 (08) 197 rep up for sale lads and lasses. It's a Dynamique S (100) 1.2 TCE with A/C. Taxed etc etc. Done 16,000 miles

Want this gone so I can drive something smaller around so I can keep putting money aside for my SRi hopefully. Just gathering interest atm.

Factory fitted options:
Keyless entry: Just need a card in your pocket
Auto wipers and auto-xenon headlamps
Trip computer
Other Dynamique S extras

Mods done:
Full 197 Bodykit: Front and Rear Bumper, Side Skirts and Wings
RenaultSport Spoiler
Liquid Yellow respray (also says yellow in the logbook)
Black roof, mirrors, grilles and badges
Yellow badges on wheels and yellow interior strip running across dash
De-badged
Xenon headlamps with white 6SMD sidelights
HID fog lights
Recaro bucket seats
5-stud wheel conversion
Brembo brakes and discs
17" black F1-team wheels
Forge SPLIT-R Dump Valve
Custom made dual-exit exhaust

Car is a cat-c damaged repaired car. Damage was down the passenger side, not front end, so there was no engine or airbag damaged. All brand new replacement parts, no filler bodge up jobs. Everyone who has emailed me knows this.

Pics and description:

1.jpg

Washed and polished
smil4a11b5bd5ba90.gif

2.jpg

Xenon and HID

3.jpg

Closer look

4.jpg

Gloss black grille and badge

5.jpg

6.jpg

RenaultSport spoiler, black badge, dual-exit exhaust (powerflow custom-made)

7.jpg

RenaultSport Spoiler

8.jpg

Black F1 wheels, yellow badge and Brembo brakes

9.jpg

Closer look

10.jpg

And the back too
smil4a11b5bd5ba90.gif

11.jpg

You can tell I try my best

12.jpg

Foot on brake, card in pocket, press the start button below the stereo :thumbs:

13.jpg

01112009032.jpg

You know the score

14.jpg

Sorry
smil4a11b5bd5ba90.gif

15.jpg

16.jpg

Forge Split-R Dump Valve

Well, that sums it up really, how much should I expect to sell it for? Have no idea about the market value of these cars.

Thanks for looking.

now heres the problem, a few of us reckon its been a 197 crashed not fixed and this fella has bought it and put the 1.2 tce in it. has anyone seen it before or no anything about it?

cheers

RS Clio 172
I've seen it on PH but that's about it. TBH I thought the same lol why would you spend all that cash on a 1.2?

BMW 323i Coupe
I don't understand this..

"Want this gone so I can drive something smaller around so I can keep putting money aside for my SRi hopefully. Just gathering interest atm"

You can't really go much smaller than a 1.2.

DB.

BMW 440i
Bloody hell, if that is a rep then thats a lot of effort to make it!

Surely the HPI of the car couldn't be changed even if the engine size had on the car docs.

nice, but i think its abit of a money pit, after the excitement of the look wears off the urge for more power would be even stronger than it usually would, which usually ends up in selling (loosing abit) and buying a 2.0

Cro

Meg'd r27
Let us know the reg and we'll soon find out. Stupidly rediculous amount of work gone into it if its a 1.2 rep

Cro

Meg'd r27
Has a corsa vxr rep in his albums aswell, presumably something he has made aswell

Stagecoach Ticket
Thats pretty spot on tbh

Pedals and dials is all that i can notice so i would think its proberly a tce made to look like a 197. If you crashed a 197 and repaired it to the standard of the above you wouldent put a tce engine in it considering that a tce engine is proberly the same to buy as a 197 lump in the second hand market.

Pointless buy though there never the same as the real thing you will always notice tiny differences that piss u off. Mayswell save the extra money and buy a 197.

Yozz'd up 182
Depends how picky you are. For someone that it was a first car or didnt know im sure they would think they were the dogs.

Until we all told them haha.

LY R26
its got the round 197 filler cap aswell, tho saying that if it needed a rear quarter panel he might aswell have went for the 197 one instead of a dyn S

lots of work put into that

looks well too

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
its got the round 197 filler cap aswell, tho saying that if it needed a rear quarter panel he might aswell have went for the 197 one instead of a dyn S

lots of work put into that

looks well too

the exhaust isnt recessed into the diffuser like the 197- although its a good job...

S

Clio 197
Also if you look in the engine bay it does not have the wires for alarm, so I would say it is a rep 100% best one I have ever seen.

That is one very very good rep that. Even the biggest Clio geeks on this forum would have a hard time noticing if it was just parked up!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I got offered a stolen Q7 with cloned plates for £1k and a 09 plate FN2 CTR for £800 the other night, cheap as chips!!

theres some serious cash being spent on that! and if it turns out to be a genuine rep it shows how good a rep it is as most of you guys including me are struggling to see the difference apart from the engine! amazing car though thumbs up to whoever spent their time and money on that

R26.R & 200T
this is a 100% replica! like someone said hes made a replica corsa vxr artic aswell due to insurance isues i believe....his names "zeesh" on CORSA D UK if u want to get in touch.

renault clio 1.2 8v
The guy that owns is zeeshan he goes to coventry uni if you want me to ask him anything let me know

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It was a cat D and when they repaired it they made it a 197 rep. Thats what the old PH advert said anyway. I remember it was up for sale a while back and very clearly stated it was a CAT D.

The suspension turrets are also a non-197 colour by the looks of things. It's definitely a replica. Just a shame it was probably made from a stolen car.