ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 spacers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Reet gays ;)

looking at some spacers for the 197 (yes been talked into it) Now i want a branded set, eg H&R/ebaich fk etc etc. Looking at 15mm or so, but cant find any online. I believe the size is 5x108 PCD???

Any help chaps/chapess's

M135i and the shed
5x108PCD and 60.1 centre bore.

I've been speaking to a guy who race 197s regarding spacers and he doesn't think the bearings/lugs are up to a 25mm spacer if driven in anger, so l'd be interested if you find a 15mm.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, imo, 25mm is too much, especially if lowered a lot. The wheel looks level to the arch at the front, and imo the wheel will catch or 'grab' the arch on lock if spaced too far. 10-15mm would be spot on imo

LY R27
im ordering 25mm spacers from demon-tweeks.com after seeing them on a mates lowered 197 and from what ive seen the dont stick out too much and they dont rub in the arch's they look just fine, anything less than 25mm would be pointless and a waste of money.