ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TCE spacers - what's happened to FK Automotive?

Looking to put some 20mm spacers on a 2011 TCE. I know loads of people have used FK spacers so headed over to the site but found none. They don't even list Renault as a manufacturer they cover. Tried to find spacers designed for another car with similar wheel specs, no joy. Emailed FK with my wheel specs, PCD, centre bore etc and they replied that they couldn't help, no spacers to fit. Am I missing something, have they stopped doing Renault completely? Anyone recommend another make? - not H & R, am not paying £50 for a round lump of aluminium.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Just have a look on eBay mate. Or have a look at the Direnza ones, they're decent quality from my past experiences

H&R are shoddy considering the reputation they have, I went back to eBay spacers after using H&R as I just didn't trust them much

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Pure Motorsport is where I got mine from recently, not sure how they compare price wise to H&R though. The FK ones were steal weren’t they hence being so cheap (and f**king heavy)?