ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 v 182 v 172

the 197 weighs (about the same as an extremely obese man or two average sized men) more than the 172 so from the off regardless of 20-25bhp difference it's always going to be tight.

I agree that alot comes down to the driver and accurate gear changes aswell as how healthy the engines running in the current conditions.

In the end does it even matter anyway?

Some people would rather have a more advanced car in terms of safety and technology (197) whereas some would rather have the more raw, but little ripper who would surprise a few bigger cars (172/82) clio.

In the end all 3 deserve credit for some of the bigger and more expensive cars they can cope with and outmanouver etc.

All the above my opinions of course.

Now go out and torture other makes and drivers, not fellow renaultsport chaps :D

RB 200 Cup!
1*2's are chav? seb old boy on your bike ;)

can see your point tho as when things depreciate scummers can afford em ;)

german
why worry what other people can afford. There's people who are chavs who could afford things way above the price range of csers. Equally chavs could possibly be wearing the same clothes as you right now.
So, why the worry with cars?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm not worrying about cost. that ain't an issue tbh as many chavs are on cs wages as you said.

it comes down for example i wouldn't want to be seen in a twingo RS or a corsa VXR or some import jap hatchback as to me, they are an 18 year olds car.

nothing wrong with it as ultimately these cars are for the people young of age.

german
I can see your point, why I'd be put off bmw m3 ownership despite the obvious qualities.

Back on topic, end the thread, it's been done to death.
Done.