ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Wallpapers

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Ah brilliant dude, I asked for one in the other thread, and little did I know, they're already here!

Dan

They look nice:)

One thing though, in the main pic at the top of the page, you need to ps out your reflection as I can see you taking the pic.

Nissan 350z
They look nice:)

One thing though, in the main pic at the top of the page, you need to ps out your reflection as I can see you taking the pic.

I didn't take them, I am in the car most the time, haha, my housemate did.

Top pic isn't a wallpaper though, so shouldn't really matter.

Nissan 350z
If people want different resolutions of any of the photo's my mate took PM me and I can ask if he will do it.

Cliosport 197
Them pictures of the planes are awsome mate,I want the Tornado one but its coming up too small,anyone know how I make it fill the whole screen?I'm s**t at computers

Them pictures of the planes are awsome mate,I want the Tornado one but its coming up too small,anyone know how I make it fill the whole screen?I'm s**t at computers

Hover over the main picture and click "Save Photo", that will give you the full-resolution uncompressed image.