ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 with speedline Turinis fitted :D

Clio 197
Got myself some new alloys last night thanks to ashtons99, I love them and think they have transformed the car.these are just some quick photos taken on my iPhone I will try and get some better ones up when I can.
714b31fe3c9e46ed633373efa017f94e.jpg

f7dbcbb416ade76a60cdd34dc89256bd.jpg

c3f92f5890f6e17cfb9f04391bee54e5.jpg

a5e8260149123129929be28d9b2d7aa2.jpg

b761351e5ef46a536df29cee4a533f76.jpg

Clio 197
thanks for the nice comments fellas.
funny you should mention spacers i have jsut sold a set of 25mil h&rs as i dint think it needed them.
Knuckles positive camber? its only lowerd on h&rs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Utterly stunning. Such a shame I can't own a Black car because that is awesome. Like Clio media of old.

Love the 197 shape.

Clio 197
Utterly stunning. Such a shame I can't own a Black car because that is awesome. Like Clio media of old.
Love the 197 shape.
thanks buddy, this will be the last black car i own they are so hard to keep.
Looks awesome Josh!
cheers feirny
Looks very nice indeed!
cheers james
Must be the angle and line of the rear bumper.
​im so jealous though
you will be able to have a look when we meet up im clueless when it comes to camber.
Looks lovely
thanks fella
that looks loads better than i thought it would when i saw the thread title! love it!
cheers buddy, what were you exspecting?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks incredible!!

Only thing im not so keen on is the lower bumper/skirt things, although they are not as obvious on a black car.

200 rear diffuser as well i assume?

Last edited:
  An orange one
That is great! I do agree on the lower skirts down the sides I've never really liked them but the wheels and height look perfect and don't ruin it with spacers either IMO!

i can't work out if they are 17" or 18" I'm guessing 18" though??

Clio 197
looks amazing!!!

the 197 shape is still hands down miles better than a 200
Thanks mate I'm not to sure as I do love an ag 200 and probly would sell my 197 if the right one came Along.
Looks incredible!!
Only thing im not so keen on is the lower bumper/skirt things, although they are not as obvious on a black car.
200 rear diffuser as well i assume?
Thanks Dave.
yeah the skirts are abit marmite and yeah it's a 200 diffuser.
Im gonna just put this out there.. I dont like Turini's on MK3's. Look odd to me. Nice car other than that though :eek:
Cheers Ry each to there own these alloys won't be everyone's cup of tea.
That is MINT !!
Cheers buddy
Love it!! Makes we want to go out and buy a 197!
Must resist!!!!
Thanks Ron, you can pick 197s up quite cheap now.
Love that, perfect 197!
Thanks fella
That is great! I do agree on the lower skirts down the sides I've never really liked them but the wheels and height look perfect and don't ruin it with spacers either IMO!
i can't work out if they are 17" or 18" I'm guessing 18" though??
Cheers colin.
the skirts etc are marmite, I won't be putting spacers on to be honest.
and the alloys are 18s

RB 182 195bhp
Looks lovely, love 197's on turini's, a friend has just got some for his r56 mini JCW too, they look amazing on those too!