ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M2 Competition
Diffuser, and spoilers on the mk2's for that matter, both do very little, more a styling mod.

Wouldnt make any difference under high end motorway speeds anyway.

Looks mint that fella.

MKIII 138
can't really see me trying to take bends at 131 mph:eek:

motorway bends ;)

im sure it does something. ferrari has one... before you say about badge "its a ferrari you twonk" there both cars and 131mph isnt that slow.

but yea i hope that someone does a carbon fiber rear diffuser like ktec carbon splitter for 172/182 that would be awesome

clio 197
i'll just have to get a rear spoiler to counter act the exhaust.what an excuse to spend some more money;) i need one !.
just which one ?
ktec cup spoiler @ £175 + p+p or dealer spoiler @ £107...?

MKIII 138
so looking forward to that carbon fiber diffuser ! !

i told you people would come round to the 197 though, check out the orange one on this pics section.

btw where you getting it done m8 ?

dje

Renault Sport Clio 197
so looking forward to that carbon fiber diffuser ! !

i told you people would come round to the 197 though, check out the orange one on this pics section.

btw where you getting it done m8 ?

which pic section?

in germany,... I´m from Austria, .. so that contact wouldn´t be interesting for you (shipping too expensive)

GW 200T
Youll have to show us when you get that spoiler, wanting 1 my self, looking at the k-tec one of the mk111

R

rich[182]

thats the best 197 ive seen mate, spot on
they are def growing on me, looks soooo much better lowered, like the debadges clio too

197 ALBI BLUE
j111ase, looks great mate, just ordered hr from jbs, real helpful. Just a bit concerned about the ride as my missus complains that its a bit hard.LOL.already?
Who did you use for the remap as I have been waiting for KTec to sort one to go with my Millteck Exhaust and cat bypass.
BTW Elia do a cracking looking spoiler a will ship direct from germany will let everyone know the price soon.
Cheers!

clio 197
j111ase, looks great mate, just ordered hr from jbs, real helpful. Just a bit concerned about the ride as my missus complains that its a bit hard.LOL.already?
Who did you use for the remap as I have been waiting for KTec to sort one to go with my Millteck Exhaust and cat bypass.
BTW Elia do a cracking looking spoiler a will ship direct from germany will let everyone know the price soon.
Cheers!
JBS are a really sound few lads that love cars and take pride in what they do. are they fitting them for you too.?
the ride is a bit harsher yes but not too bad.
are you getting some spacers from them too.?
paul at RS Tuning in leeds did the remap for me.(user name pm murrey (i think) on here).
you got a link or pic for the spoiler.?
jase...

Clio 197
That looks tasty the 197.. after seeing one being lowered i will deffo be thinking about altering it in some way.

Looks good

That looks tasty the 197.. after seeing one being lowered i will deffo be thinking about altering it in some way.

Looks good

Welcome to CS Donna, pics up then.................Of the car!
And the 197 looks sweet Jase, slowly growing on me.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
thought it was meant to produce a maximum 73kg of downforce at top speed. If you can take sweeping corners at 131mph max speed then id prefer to have that downforce rather than without ;)

I think it would rip off the back bumper, its only plastic, diffuser is only clipped on too ;)

197 ALBI BLUE
Clio3HA300_print.gif

jase This is the only image I could find of the spoiler,sorry ignore the rest of the mods.LOL.
Yes mate have gone for the spacers aswell, infact just picked them up yesterday,made me laugh, they said would not fit as yourswas a pian in the ass.lol.
How due you find the car drives now with all the mods?
cheers G.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

that is well nice!!! they have grown on me.. i want one..

clio 197
Clio3HA300_print.gif

jase This is the only image I could find of the spoiler,sorry ignore the rest of the mods.LOL.
Yes mate have gone for the spacers aswell, infact just picked them up yesterday,made me laugh, they said would not fit as yourswas a pian in the ass.lol.
How due you find the car drives now with all the mods?
cheers G.

hi G.
thats the same spoiler that K-Tec do.
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1935
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1936
only reason they were a pain to fit is they couldnt find the 19mm socket as vag's are 17mm so 19 dont come out too often, and i only give Lee 25 mins to fit all 4 as i had to pick my little boy up from school.
saturdays are a really busy day for them too.
handles fine tbh, not all that different to standard.just makes it a bit easier to get over them stupid square speed bumps with the wider track.

jase...

dje

Renault Sport Clio 197
no i haven´t got it yet. Presumably i´ll get it in one or two weeks.

maybe. the price is 215 euros.
However, I don´t know how much shipping will be.
Let´s go and ask elia ;)
www.elia-ag.de