ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st 2010 N.Ire meet ~ Coast Run - Feb 7th

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Meeee.

You's boys know anyone breaking a black clio by anychance? Or do I have to go to the scrappy.

Need: Passenger side wing, Passenger side headlight and Front Bumper

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good man Steven :)

No idea on the parts though - you had a look on here & RMS...maybe some other N.Ire forums?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I wish people would hurry up and read the thread again!This is going to be my first cliosport meet so im pretty excited!

Whats the final plans then?
Meeting at Sprucefield still for 10.00, convoy out at 10.30ish?

Hope you get the dci tractor fixed steven :D

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
It sounds like a tractor atm too.

Whats the route? Because I probably wont meet at Sprucefield or whatever...

2001 Clio 1.2
I wont know until sunday whether ill make it or not lol!

Girlfriends bday the night before so i might not be fit to drive!

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Re: 1st 2010 N.Ire meet ~ Coast Run - Jan 24th

Cro's car running again?

Yer man with the nice ph1 flamer? (sorry forget your name lol)

Who else is there?

Take it thats me lol, its not gonna happen for me im booked in for a few tweaks on Tue including a very noisey front bearing so to save your ears taking a hammering il leave it out until the next run :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cro might take a look at your bearing, I dare you to ask him ;)

I just got the K-Tec coilovers & top-mounts fitted today and have a few things to iron out before I'm going anywhere :rolleyes:

Driving home from Cro's tonight was a nightmare - can still hear the arches squealing at me lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Could be next time for myself - the TiggerBus likes to BoUnCe now!

See how I get on in the morning as I'm working on Saturday

"Navy" N17 TWO
Or I could fix my own bus ;)

Fingers crossed and I'm praying to every Saint in heaven, and a few in hell I have made arrangements with :p

P

Philpott

Wish could join yas but trophy for sale and have'nt got new car yet. will def join you next time, even if yous were going a week later new car be here :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ok folks, my bus is fixed & ready to roll :D

There may not be too many of us so we'll not go all the way to the Port;
I'll check on here later and see who's still in/out - I'm off to work now :rolleyes:

Regards
Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
My appologies for yesterday - wasn't fit to drive until late and felt crap all day.

Anyways - onwards to get another sorted :)

We will get a wee photoshoot of our cars up at the RR day, and depending on time get out for a drive too :)

RB FF 182
Guys, NCC is holding a charity coast run this sunday. Organised by yours truely.

Starting in Titanic Quarter ending in Portrush.

See ncc for details :)

Ultra Red Clio 197
Anyone going to Ultimate Larne Car show this year? Cliosport had a stand last year which Mikey organized! (thanks again!) Anyway it was a good day out as we had a good turn out!

I'll be there this year again but i've got a trade stand for Quikshine! Look forward to seeing a few familiar faces! and if you don't know me come say hi and buy some Quikshine! Will be perfect for cleaning the car after the drive to Larne!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice little ad in there Ross :p we all thought you had vanished off the site a while back :eek:

I might get up, don't know yet.
Last year was a cracker of a day! Whatever happened to that little Williams? :)