ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.0 16v Clio's only please.

Do you have a 2.0litre 16v RenaultSport engine? (No engine coversions)

• Total voters
  ITB BG 182
Cool, will all our individual names go in it?
I could put everyones name in it, however this would cost alot extra.
I will be asking them to put it down as in memory of Dan Bayes and also from the main organisation of this club and its members.
To list all the people involved would be another book, i will see if they can print of some sort of certificate for each person involved with this so you all get some sort of recognition. But dont quote me on this as i yet have to ask them.

Still at the moment waiting for approval from GWR.

ITB BG 182
Voted no, i have a Focus.
Its ok Pep, haterz keep on hating. Your focus has pretty flashing lights on it and makes a louder noise.

Thanks to everyone who has joined in on this. I will keep it up to date as and when i recieve some thing my end.

197 FF Glacier White
Voted yes, Standard 172 Cup. Watching with interest though, Ive seen these attempts fail at other clubs, the numbers on here are in your favour though, good luck, I'll be there if it's looking good.

ITB BG 182
Sorry people, this has taken up too much time. I personally am now too busy with work and things happening within my personal life. This has stopped me from getting to meetings with the organisers of FCS and cliosport.
It would be easy just to get everyone on the track but all the prep, fund raising, safety, organisation aswell as forms for people to fill in amongst hundreds of other things is a huge list of things.

Myself, Mark, Brian and others are looking to get together to properly sort this out for another time.
So yes for now its a fail or no go, just with one thing an another its hard to do.

Anyone wanting to try an organise this for June, your welcome to it and i will hand over all details. Little bit of advice, if youve never done this before you'll struggle.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
worst worded poll ever!

why did it not just read,

do you have a renualt sport clio?
or
Do you have a mk2 sport (if youre ony interested in mk2s)

technically, yes i own a renaultspot engine, but i have to vote no because its no in its standard car :(