ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.0 bullets on a 1.2?

Renault Clio
Would they fit? I know it doesn't make much sense, but I've been looking for some bullets and the nicest ones I've found are 2.0 bullets in great condition and they're really cheap. What do you think? :eek::approve:

Renault Clio
I'm looking for standard ones, I've already done the silver thing and I went off them after a while.

Astra Twintop
as the man falling off a cliff said

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ive seen some pretty cool 4.6L badges..

you could even try them tbh..

cool as feck btw..

iirc this is the last guy that done it...(identity obscured by our new face recognition software))

zzzzzzz-1.gif

Last edited:
I just want some standard 1.2 16v bullets in perfect condition, why can't I find any?

You don't get ones that say 1.2 16v, you get ones that say 1.2 which are from the 1.2 8v or you get ones that say 16v, which are from the 1.2 16v.

Renault Clio
You don't get ones that say 1.2 16v, you get ones that say 1.2 which are from the 1.2 8v or you get ones that say 16v, which are from the 1.2 16v.

I didn't say that they did say that. By saying 1.2 16v bullets I meant bullets that say 16v for a 1.2.

BG 182 FF
smooth them and spray same colour as your car m8, would look nice
But if you want 16v bullets brembo has some for sale I fink in the for sale section m8

J03

MX5 1.8
do what you want, they fit, so why should you care what people say?
but if your cars a bog standard 1.2 then have 2 litre badges would look gay.. their silver anyway so the 2.0 lettering is hardly noticable

you are really whiney. go to renault then ffs and get your anoose broken.

or paint the ones u already have.

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Ha Ha!

But tbh it really isnt hard to find a decent set of 16v badges. Or just get some tatty ones and spray them yourself... done!

No point in saying you have 2.0l 16v car when its a standard 1.2 16v.

Renault Clio

I'm not whining you moron. I said that I didn't need 30 people telling me the same thing. And how many times did I say I wanted standard bullets? How many times did I say PERFECT condition, only to be shown bullets in terrible condition? Don't blame me if I keep having to say "no" when if people actually read the topic properly... I wouldn't have to.

get a grip

Get some manners.