ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 172's in Skipton

Liquid yellow 182
Red one parked in centre where market usually is and silver one round back of council house (i think.) Lunch time today (Tuesday)

Megane Mk4
Is it an inferno red one? ... I've seen that one been driven around the mini roundabout outside woolies in skipton by a lad and 2 of his friends in it about 2 weeks ago :) .. I flashed him and he smiled back. Might be the same car ;)
Dunno if he's a forum user though.

Liquid yellow 182
It was a 172 - not 182 (inferno only on 182's?). Just a plain red one, not modded in any way. Looks like the type that old people own without really knowing what it's all about!

Megane Mk4
sorry.. my appologies, It was a 172 I saw but I meant flame(ish) red :eek: lol
Might be the same, the one I saw was original right down to the alloys too. :D

Whoa????!!?!?! There are more cliosport members in skipton???

How come i have never seen either of you around? must drive with my eyes shut hahaha. Are both ur cars stickered up?

Liquid yellow 182
There's quite a few of us in the skipton area mate. There was a massive thread on 'spotted' a while ago which highlighted just how many of us there were!!

I've got a liquid yellow so don't exactly 'blend in' with the green/brown scenery! :D

Oh yeah i seen the 182 parked outside the castle pub. Think there might even be a Trophy floating around but i have yet to see her with my own looking tackle, just going off dirty rumours!

Im not actually from skipton myself, originally from gargrave and living in barnoldswick at the moment (eeuurgh). Think there is a couple of valver owners on here in barlick and possbly even a willy owner.

Convoy down to FCS anyone (did i just say that out aloud)!!!!!! Im kipping at lutterworth travelodge, is anyone else?

Shorty

Liquid yellow 182
I'm near Gargrave - pathetic village called Airton!!

I've seen that V6 out in Bingley - asuming it's the same one of course. Also a black one knocking about somewhere. Never seen a trophy though!!!

Clio 172 mk2
One in car park behind town hall is mine - i work there!! Shorty you know i have one!!! And yes it is stickerd!!

Jim

Megane Mk4
I live in Hebden Bridge, but I used to live in skipton and I do regular jaunts over that way.. (Skipton/Cowling mostly) ;)
Amy R said:
I'm near Gargrave - pathetic village called Airton!!
I was in gargrave about a month ago in the white swan pub in the village, nice and quiet pub it is too ;)

Yeah i used to work in the swan when i was doin me A levels.

I knew you were about jim but i had no idea that there were other people about and certainly no idea that there were so many!

Be good to put names to faces if we're all going down to FCS?

Shorty

Liquid yellow 182
Gargrave's a popular place - social centre of the North!!

Thought that might be yours behind council houses Jimmer - remember you telling me a while ago that you work there. I normally pass you when you're on your way in! :D

im in keighley, so not too far, and i always use nic smiths in skipton who i think are superb.

whens every1 going to FCS, sat night or sun morn??

We need to arrange a convoy definately, 10 or so of us from this area!!

Im going down and staying at lutterworth TL on sat night. Have some spare floor space and possibly a sofa in the room if anyone wants somewhere to kip?

Should be a good laff cos theres about 40 CS members saying there, no doubt will be a huge p*ss up the sat night??? Then theres the big convoy to the showground on sun morn!

Shorty