ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Clio Cups in the Oakham and Stamford areas?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Anyone on here who owns the LY Clio 1*2 with bonnet bra, I've seen it driving round Oakham?

Also spotted a dark blue Clio 172 outside Halfords in Stamford a few times.

Any members on here own them?

53 Clio 172
I have seen quite a few Clio's in Stamford actually and there was a supercharged one in Oakham a few months back...LOUD! I am based in Rutland/Uppingham by the way

clio 172
Haven't had time past few months will start doing more with it next year coming off the road through the winter to have some work done then you'll start to see it

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Yeah the yellow 1,i work in oakham

Ahh cool.

Yeah I've seen you a few times actually. Infact you were sat behind me on the road that leads to Cottesmore from Oakham, was looking in my rear view mirror thinking "F**k me, that's a nice car!" haha

I have seen quite a few Clio's in Stamford actually and there was a supercharged one in Oakham a few months back...LOUD! I am based in Rutland/Uppingham by the way

I'm based in Cottesmore at the RAF camp until April, might see you around