ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 day clean.

Spent the weekend polishing the Trophy, have been meaning to combat the swirls ever since it came out of Renault for some warranty work (forgot to ask them not to clean the car with a gritty sponge).:mad:

Not the best weekend, as I had to keep dodging all the rain showers . Had to finish up in the garage as the heavens opened for the third time today!

No before pics as I left my camera at work, had to charge my wifes camera up so the pics start half way through the first day - even my daughter took a few snaps.

Products used;
I4D Bright Wheels acid free wheel cleaner
I4D Tyre Gloss
I4D Snow Foam pre-wash
Meguiars Hyper Wash shampoo
Meguiars Quik Clay Kit
Britemax #2 Resto Max with #2 orange pads
Britemax #3 Perfect Prep with #3 white pads
Meguiars Last Touch QD spray
Britemax #5 Extreme Elements polymer sealant by hand
Dodo Juice Orange Crush soft wax
Britemax #6 Spray & Shine premium detailing spray
Britemax Easy Cut metal cleaner and polish
Britemax Final Shine metal polish and selant

P1000278.jpg

P1000267.jpg

P1000273.jpg

P1000271.jpg

P1000285.jpg

P1000275.jpg

P1000287.jpg

P1000309.jpg

P1000365.jpg

P1000371.jpg

P1000381.jpg

P1000383.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000385.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The Ultimate Trophy.

End of.

Stunning!!!

I can't wait to get my Megs rotary either... easy to use?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why did you tape up bits of the Skuttle panel/Wipers?! :S

Either way, looks spot on.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning... wish I had the patience and Knowledge to spend a Weekend Detailing my Car

172 Cup
Looks amazing, I wish I could bring myself to spend that kind of money for a PC and do the Cup properly. Too many stickers at the rear for my liking though.

Sorry to say this but the first word that popped into my head when I saw your plate was 't**t'. I hope this isn't across the board, for your sake. lol

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Looks amazing, I wish I could bring myself to spend that kind of money for a PC and do the Cup properly. Too many stickers at the rear for my liking though.

Sorry to say this but the first word that popped into my head when I saw your plate was 'tw*t'. I hope this isn't across the board, for your sake. lol

lol know what u mean with the plate but naahhh. makes me think, "how the hell does he have so much money to spend on a plate".

Trophy looks gorgeous though mate, dun a crackin job cleanin that. An likin the stickers, give it a more personal touch imo. Good effort.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The Ultimate Trophy.

End of.

Stunning!!!

I can't wait to get my Megs rotary either... easy to use?

Chris, I bought a Megs G220 having never even seen a machine polisher in the flesh before (kit from i4detailing with the pads and 80/83 polish) and even first time out found it well easy to use and get great results :)

Trophy looks awesome, loving "7 MAT" as well hehe! Gonna get me some of those velcro pads for my mates as well I think so I can take them off when I clean it...

Dan

Renaultsport 220T
Think you should change ur plate and forum name to Polishing Mat!!!!!!

Looking good mate. This car is rapid too, ta for the run out yesterday.
And for squealing in mine over that jump.
:D

Oh, and if you need me to give you a hand to disconnect the Audi's power steering, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Megane R26
Sorry to bump this, but that looks stunning Matt!!

Do the Britemax compounds work well via DA?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Stunning!

Just need the little black tabs on the fron bumper.