ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 FF 182s and a Trophy pics

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Me, my brother and his mate Andy went for a spin on Saturday, and had the best afternoon ever. Was a pretty eventful day tbh, we saw a written off 197 by the roadside, Andy nearly found himself: a) backwards through a hedge, and b) in the side of a tractor, we got loads of attention through towns even though we broke no laws that we know of, and we just generally had a superb afternoon caning around the peak district. The weather didn't slow us down too much either, thankfully, and over the kind of twisty, bumpy roads we were on you'd never have gone much quicker in anything else - backed up by Andy, whose other toy is an Impreza in which he wouldn't have been keeping up, he said. We were having so much fun that we didn't really take many pictures, but we did stop near Wetton Mill, just before a tunnel that leads towards it. It was loud when we all set off through the tunnel, windows down, all of us hitting over 7000rpm. Mine is MJK, my brother's is SJK, and Andy's is just plain Andy's. But it's a trophy so it doesn't need a special plate...

This is Andy telling us about his sideways action.
ClioDay1.jpg

Note the speed limit! And I can confidently say that we didn't listen to it.
ClioDay2.jpg

They looked really good together, even if they did get filthy. We'd cleaned them that morning anyway, of course.
ClioDay3.jpg

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I'm only down the road (well 1.5hrs away) from carlisle, live down the coast.

You'll not have seen my brother's clio up this far, he hasn't come to visit me yet since he's had that car(lazy barstool). Maybe you've seen me about, I'm sometimes around near Kendal and out West of there if I fancy a really good spin.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
^Yeah, the 16th? I'm meeting they guys I went on the last run with in Carlisle, then we're headed off to wherever it is. I did the route for us last time but it's Casson182's turn now, so I expect he'll lead. You going then? Where are you meeting us?

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
  S2 106 GTI
^Yeah, the 16th? I'm meeting they guys I went on the last run with in Carlisle, then we're headed off to wherever it is. I did the route for us last time but it's Casson182's turn now, so I expect he'll lead. You going then? Where are you meeting us?

hopefully if I make it, meeting in penrith around 11ish :)