ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 things...

Firstly, my Zen has frozen - anyone know how to reset it?

Secondly - my laptop is fucked I think. It turns on OK and its fine when I get to the user accounts screen in XP. Once I log on you get the jingle and the wallpaper but no icons or toolbar. Someone how Ive managed to get Mozilla to work but other stuff isnt working such as MSN, Media Player etc. Is thiis needing the system drivers reset? Tried that but the program doesnt seem to want to run... Any ideas are appreciated!

Cheers for any responses!!!

If its XP, try booting into safe mode and doing a system restore. usually works in most cases.

Monaro VXR
ZEN get paperclip put into reset switch while holding power button in.

If its similar to mine select the reconstruct libary option or something like that whe its done shoudl be fine again.

RB 182
Don't know if this will work but try, get the task manager up (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) on the blank screen -> File -> New Task (Run...) -> explorer.exe