ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 white clio 200's basildon festival leisure (60 plate and 11 plate)

GW Clio 200
60 plate was probably me. I saw the 11 plate when we left, had a little play with him and some guys in a pimped out old style Zetec S :clown:

I gave the 11 plate a wave and he waved back so he may well be on here.

clio sport 182
cool cool .. yeah u had a few people in ur car i believe?? and u had a lil go with the 350z off the lights tho they didnt even try.

yeah i was driving the lil zetec s if it was red.. tho its hardly pimped out its got black st wheels hardly pimping lol wasnt reli dat far behind you and its a diesel with a remap :) shame i didnt have my cliosport 182 or my mates 300bhp mk1 focus rs woulda been reli interesting then :) (check my posts the rs is gawjus)

u and ur lot all going up southend or lakeside this saturday uk modified cruise should b loadssssss out :)

GW Clio 200
Yeah, the 350z tried once we got further into Wickford.. I wasn't that impressed tbh lol.

Oh, haha, well not pimped, but just wasn't to my taste :rasp: you weren't that far behind, but that was only because my foot wasn't 'that' far down :rasp: 182 would have been fun to have a play with though :approve:

I have no idea about Southend or Lakeside goings on tonight, Southend is more likely if I find out any details. :)