ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Cup MPG from new

Nissan 350z
Well thanks to reading the various doom sayers on here i was surprised with what i found. I collected my 200 cup yesturday from Crawley Down Renault (cheers Richard1) with roughly 9 miles on the clock. A tank full of Shell Vpower and 180 miles later to get it home this is what ive found:

photo044n.th.jpg

34.4MPG on the cars first thirsty tank. Not sure where all this hate for the 200s MPG is coming from, this is on par with what i used to achieve from my 172.

Queue the: "I drive it like a loon and get 20MPG" crew. :cool:

010haters-thumb-400x266.jpg

Alibi Blue 200
On my daily drive to work i get 33mpg and a fair bit of that is fast twisty lanes. I think you would really need to give some to take it down to 20mpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've been getting 30+ from day one. But ignore the trip computer, mine currently says 26mpg, but calculating mpg is still over 30mpg.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good work James! Thats the most I've seen on mine on a run.

Glad you got back safely - and thanks for your business, it is very much appreciated :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Said it many times before on here, mine is averaging 34mpg over 5k miles, plenty of mixed driving and the trip computer always under-reads compared to calculation on tank to tank fill....

2=clio 200
Mine read 31.4 on the journey home. Although I havent really booted it yet. Taking it easy for the first six hundred miles or so.

200 Gordini
Was going to say there are plenty of threads on clio200 and RSUK showing the computer is wrong.. You'll probably be getting more than what you've shown in the picture :)

MCS R56
Assuming it's your first gentle drive, running the car in. On a similar drive in a 172 it would be more than 40mpg.

Hate all the way.

Plus it's still a horrid looking car!

Nissan 350z
Traveling 180 miles from near Gatwick airport, around the M25 and up the M1 at rush hour is anything but a gentle drive lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Assuming it's your first gentle drive, running the car in. On a similar drive in a 172 it would be more than 40mpg.

Hate all the way.

Plus it's still a horrid looking car!
Only takes 15mins (max) to warm the oil. Then gun it. Job done.

renaultsport clio200
done bout 4k in mine ,mixed driving, take it gentle 37mpg , gun it 28mpg always do it on the tank not the comp, so av 32 approx