ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

200 cup spoiler?

White Clio 200
Just recently purchased a clio 200,
Thinking of buying a spoiler, any ideas the best place to buy up in the Glasgow area???

AUDI A5 s-sline
I think you need a new bootlid depending on the spoiler you originally have on, to get the cup spoiler! :)Hope this helps mate! :).

If the car came with a GT spoiler (shitty small one) then you wont be able to fit a cup spoiler without a new bootlid.

If it doesn't have a spoiler at the moment, then a cup spoiler will fit no bother!

clio 200 /08 subaru
DSCF3244.jpg

i like mine the proper renault one
DSCF3255.jpg

DSCF3256.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

easy to fit looks the part with the side sills
DSCF3235.jpg

Discounted 1*2 parts
i can do you a good price on a 200 cup spoiler - pm me for a price ;)

edit: another pic for you ;)

P1030314.jpg

Last edited:

Da

Less
I'm not sure to be fair, I think it's drilled into the bootlid through the plastic trim at the top of the tailgate?

57.jpg

clio 200 /08 subaru
the spoiler is a resin like material ,the stansions molded into it are bolted through the bootlid then 2 screws also locate into it
the ends are held on by 2 lond screws that dont quite match up ,b**ch to fit
the spoiler is easy to fit as you get two guides to mark where the holes are to be
i think the look great when painted the same as the bodywork .you can get carbon end plates as well
DSCF3231.jpg

DSCF3255.jpg

DSCF3256.jpg

DSCF3257.jpg

i also like the renault side sills keeps the stones off the bodywork
any body want to know how to fit them i have a full set of piccs of mine being fitted
geo