ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 going road The Burg...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
no wonder there is so much bad press about clio gearboxes when people drive them like that.

why you wouldnt be heel and toeing down the box in a clio 200 i do not know, my GT DCi uses the same pedals and its possibly the easiest car in the world to do it in. ive yet to see a video where anyone heel and toe's on track in a clio?!? i dont claim to be the worlds best driver but come on! no wonder people are breaking boxes

Clio 182 full fat
Watching this video has me realise just how much better track days are on the ring. Next year i'll be back on with DN Events as majority were good drivers, barely any traffic and track closures were minimal!

Getting stuck in traffic on the ring is so boring, it only worth going TF on afternoon slots where most are locals, and the track is not busy!