ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 1.2 Clio - Advice Wanted!

Clio GT 1.6
Hii people im new to this forum and i thought it was only for sports but i have seen a lot of non sports on here so thought i would post mine up. The advice i want to know is what would look good?? people have been telling me to spray my alloys white which im not to sure about?? i have just bought a panel filter from k tec as there is no point buying an induction because it wont do anything lol also got the renault sport grill on order please tell me what you think and what would look good. Oh and btw i bought this stock so far i have:

lowered it 60mm all around
20mm hubcentric wheel spacers all around
angel eyes which are amazing at night haha
xenon bulbs on the inside
Legal pressed plates as i work at craigsplates.com

Here she is!

16-05-09_2004-1.jpg

16-05-09_2007.jpg

16-05-09_2009.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
some colour coding would go down well,
perhaps a 172 bumper would look good.
nt a big fan of those alloys, maybe some 172 ones or turinis??
exhaust perhaps?? look rather nice if theyre cut in properly.

what kind of look you want and what kind of budget you on??

and piff to not modding a small engine car,
if its your pride and joy, put some money into making you like it even more.

Clio GT 1.6
Well this week i have received my k-tec panel filter which sounds great and i can definatley feel a small difference i recorded myself doing 0-60 and counted 10 second which is not bad at all also fitted my new RS grill :D now just going to put on the cliosport.net sticker as i received my welcome pack today :D cool keyring haha :p and dont worry i wont be putting any lexus lights on the rear but who thinks a set of xenons will really set it off? :) hopefully going to de wiper tho just wondering u do pass a MOT without a rear wiper dont you? any other suggestions anyone has feel free to tell me.

Also in reply to clio142 im not sure about putting on the sport bumpers and that cause i dont want to go down the replica route i did think about some white turinis or black? maybe a megane splitter? and im not sure about the exhaust i am on a tight budget as im still a student and work only part time when im not a college.

Could someone do me a photoshop? i want 1 pic with it all stealth but keeping my original wheels. also with black badges, gloss black wheels, smoked side repeaters. and one with my original alloys white but dont change the badges? if anyone could do that be much appreciated. Choose the best pic u think it will work on Maybe the first ones i posted?

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

Elise S1 B&C 140
looks good mate. Id say leave it, or if you really wanna do more, a set of 172 wheels and colour coded.

Done.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Colour code would do you a lot of favours. The black plastic looks really cheap i think.
Otherwise not a bad effort! Would swap the angel eyes for a set of xenons though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just get the spoiler and door handles painted mate, possibly buy some Ph3 dynamique wheels with low profile tyres look spot on then bud

Good start, good choice on going for 60mm springs. I'd personally lose the angel eyes for some proper 172/182 xenons, then get a set of ph2 172 wheels for it and see where you want to go from there.

BG 182 FF
your car looks good m8y, i would put a 172 rear bumper on, and colour code it and will look top

Clio GT 1.6
ty for the feed back guys muchly appreciated i really like the stealth look i just dont know if i dare get my alloys sprayed black lol anyone out there do me a Photoshop? black badges and smoked side repeaters aswell.

Clio GT 1.6
Ok ive come up with a plan haha. Im going to coour code everything door handles spoiler and bump strips then im going to get a set of white turinis 16" or pro race 1.2s in white then eventually get a set of xenon headlights. DONE :D

Renaultsport 200
fook it, just go spend your money on being a student.

Looks like a tidy car that. I never understand folks who mod a 1.2 to the hilt anyway.

Go buy some ale.