ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 Toyota MR2 Roadster. (Full homo content)

Has he done anything suspension wise? Mine seems to be quite similar to my old mx5s when it lets go, you just have to be a bit quicker to catch it... I also seem to be able to take corners with a fair bit more speed in this - feels a lot more confidence inspiring... although that's most likely down to a poor geo setup/tyres on the 5 tbh.

Shame he's not on here anymore - I'd love to see a project thread!

Swift Sport
Has he done anything suspension wise? Mine seems to be quite similar to my old mx5s when it lets go, you just have to be a bit quicker to catch it... I also seem to be able to take corners with a fair bit more speed in this - feels a lot more confidence inspiring... although that's most likely down to a poor geo setup/tyres on the 5 tbh.

Shame he's not on here anymore - I'd love to see a project thread!

BC coilovers IIRC. Neither of were hanging about tbf, they were very close performance-wise.

Currently rolling on 14's from my MX5 whilst I begin to refurb the OEM wheels. Looks Aids.

8747529271_c74c332c3c_c.jpg

MrBBS by j0eyD, on Flickr

8748653660_8ed1e64f6e_c.jpg

Standard wheels by j0eyD, on Flickr

Urgh, I love refurbing wheels. :rolleyes: