ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2003 1.4 16v Brake Pads

Hi Folks

Girlfriends dynamique needs some new pads.

Which type do they use? Lucas or bendix

And any recommendations of a make.

Cheers

Steve

Lucus.
Ferodo FDB 845 there the same as fitted to the Williams and 1.8 16V Clios as well as the Renault 5GTT (maybe places don't list pads for your car but there the same pads). There £17.99 from Halfords. I do a lot of track days in my car with thesse pads and stock disk without problem. The only trouble was at Bedford which is very hard on brakes and the lines hadn't been bled (I didn't have chance) and the brakes failed after 5 laps or so. I've upgrades the pads but until I've got a chance to test them next weekend I cannot give a fair review.

I've found you can get similar looking pads but wwith a different letter (one letter is different there ?BD845) from Motorworld for £13.99. I cannot recomend or not recomend them though as I've never used them.

Dead eay to fit them though. I'm writing a guide at the moment for them.

Stock pads are made by Ferrodo and by the looks are the Halfords ones.