ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2003 Clio 1.2 Idea

R.J

2003 1.2 16v Clio
Hi guys!
Went out today and i couldn't believe how many black Clio's i spotted! Its crazy! This got me thinking what can i do to mine to make it stand out in a good way!
I have recently colour coded my bump panels and sprayed the 16v bullet silver and it looks good but it still looks pretty stock/boring! (has alloys)
What i thought of was sticker bombing the plastic bumpers, fuel cap cover and maybe the plastic panels with black and white stickers or old cheap marvel comics or something. thought this would look good and i haven't seen it on a Clio before.
Also i was wondering what the best way of doing this is. maybe getting the comics ad spray glue. sand panels, spray with glue, stick pages/images on and the spray with gloss clear coat?
What you guys think?
-R.J

Superleggera'd MK3
I personally wouldn't mate. There are far better ways to make your car individual that doing that to it imo :) if u did want to still do it, i think u can buy stickerbombing books of ebay etc but give it a few months and i bet you would want to take it off again :)

R.J

2003 1.2 16v Clio
I personally wouldn't mate. There are far better ways to make your car individual that doing that to it imo :) if u did want to still do it, i think u can buy stickerbombing books of ebay etc but give it a few months and i bet you would want to take it off again :)
Thought it would be really cheap but the only way i can find to do it would cost over £100 so i think im going to try and think of something else. did a photoshop and decided it wont look as good as i had hoped.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Countless people have sticker bombed their Clio, plenty examples on here. Looks pap.

Just keep it clean and tidy, 9 times out of 10, if a car in the same vein as a Clio stands out from the crowd, it's for the wrong reason. As in it looks shite. Not every example mind you, just most :)

Renault Clio MK4 RS
To be honest, ive got a black clio and it looks nothing like anyones in my area. Some say its pap and some say it looks good. But at the end of the day, its what you think of your own car not what anyone else thinks?

What really changes it is the rs grille and a 172 rear bumper. Also I went from having some fox racing 15" alloys to Renault 16" Sport alloys as i think it just makes the car look better and more oem(ish). Ive stickerbombed the Renault Badges and i think it looks good but carbon wrap also makes it look different and very easy to do. You could spray the badges a different colour also which doesnt cost much to do :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Paint random parts lime green. It'll look good and nobody has done it before...

Edition 30
Here's some inspiration.

06172d8802d4e53433f73ca7dd440006_zpsf8aa4d97.jpg

a7de82328b37cb695a9c170bd0922705_zps0f3a029d.jpg

db9a1c406308d9153d1d36e468a31170_zps8537b14e.jpg