ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 clio dynamique Electrical issue

2003 Clio Dynamique
Hi,

I have an intermittent electrical issue, the wipers, locks, remote locking, headlights and indicators are not working all of the time, also car won't start if she hasn't been started in a hour or so without turning on the indicators and either waiting or repeatedly turning the key until the indicators engage at which point she start 9/10 times. occasional chattering/clicking relay on passenger side when the indicators or windows are having issues....have checked all the fuses, haven't checked the relays or UCH yet (can't find a diagram for my model online so waiting for a used Haynes guide i ordered for £3).

It could be the UCH but i think it might be a faulty connection with a relay or into the UCH as if i go over a speed bump she will have the issue for a little while (and if she was having the issue already it will stop for a little while).

After driving for a few miles, the issue will stop altogether (unless as mentioned, i go over a bump or there is a bad pot hole which can't be avoided).

Any help/advice would be great