ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 Civic Type R...£3,500

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
lol no wonder he's not picked the phone up he's probly not had any sleep!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jesus - Ill have that if it is :D

Why do people do these scams?? What do they get out of it?
Lol, Laura they do it to take your money, they do not have the car.

I've detailed the con in a thread for an RB 182, I listed how it all works.

Trader Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
Right,

Got a reply from the guy... But the email was sent from someone called David Lee, as opposed to the name of Armin Durren on the PH advert..

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my car.
The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking.
It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it..
I have worked in UK for the last 2 years and I've purchased the car there. My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in Rome, Italy. I've bring the car home with me. I decided that is better to sell it because I don `t use it anymore (the wheel is on right side and is very difficult for me to drive it in Italy) and it `s a pitty to keep such a car and not to use it.
I realize that is a cheap price for such a car but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal Circumstances.
The price I am looking for my car is £3,000 including the shipping costs,insurance and handling(delivery to EUROPE).
You will not have to pay additional taxes for this.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.If you are really interested i will send you my phone number to call me.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Cup Turbo, Flamer
Haha! Scam!

Be asking for your account number and sort code soon so they can clean the monies from the vault!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah as said, folk must fall for it, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

The giveaway from just seeing the ad is the price & lack of phone number (although that has one, but it's a duff number)

They will sometimes say that their phone is stuffed, so you have to emailed them up - I clocked a fiesta zetec s tdci '07 reg on AT the other day for 3k lol !! Way too cheap !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco RS Clio 172
who in their right mind sends thousands of pounds 1 without viewing and 2 without seeing all "documents" they speak of? I mean jesus christ how stupid can people be

suppose ignorance and desperation to buy a nice car. they are looking to hook someone after a fast car but whose budget cannot afford the type r... such people would probly email at least and I suppose there is the remote possibility they may spend 3k on the net on a car without even viewing it!

not viewing a performance car and buying it is verging on retarded

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ he won't care tbh, it's more than one person & they have hundreds of ad's on the go at once. Plenty of folk will email up about it.