ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 Clio 3 SX

Clio lll Dynamique SX TCE
hey... hears a few pics of my clio SX. im kinda stuck with what to do with the car modification wise and any ideas will be greatly appreciated. feel free to photoshop the pics as im intrested in what the car would look like with extras. im tempted to get the bottom of the body kit painted black or buy the carbon fiber looking kit .... hope you all like

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02712.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

IMGP0298.jpg

IMGP0269.jpg

IMGP0292.jpg

all comments welcome :)

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
First of all, i'd be putting normal wipers on it.

Then, secondly, id burn the old wipers.

Then, i'd remind myself not to buy stupid wipers.

dont worry the wiper blane things are already off lol. they were free so i thought y the hell not just to see what they look like... im tempted to lower it but atm im living in a area that is covered in road bumps. any kind of photoshopping is welcome i jsut want as many ideas as possible atm .. good look and thanks for the comments
:)

E30 318iS x2
Take those things off of the aero wipers!

My SX should be done by the weekend if you want some ideas.

RS Grille
Lowered 30mm
20mm spacers

thanks. im in 2 minds weather to get spacers to widen out the wheels thats currently on it or to buy the oz supertourisma 4 studs like that on the 197 as i like the look of them. id be intresed in seeing what your sx when its finished. dont worry the wiper things are off. i sold them to a guy in a fiesta rs for 20 quid even though i got them free haha lol

White Sti Hatch
If you lower it no matter what wheels you put on it get spacers on it makes it look alot better....Trust me !!

ahh ok sounds like a plan to me lol... does any one no how to fit a induction kit to a 1.2 tce as im really struggling to find any way of doing it to it. i was gonna be taking it to the pipercross factory for them to use it as a test car for there viper system but they canceled as apparently there isnt enough call for it. i keep hearing and reading about people putting induction kits on the 1.2 of the 1.6 but when ever i look under the bonnet i just think there aint gonna be enough room to fit. if any one knows of any 1 who has done this please can you let me no . many thanks

E30 318iS x2
thanks. im in 2 minds weather to get spacers to widen out the wheels thats currently on it or to buy the oz supertourisma 4 studs like that on the 197 as i like the look of them. id be intresed in seeing what your sx when its finished. dont worry the wiper things are off. i sold them to a guy in a fiesta rs for 20 quid even though i got them free haha lol

Nice one lol

Should have some pics before friday :)

The 197 wheels are 5 stud.

Will have a pic of my induction kit to lol, got a BMC CDA, Check Biohzrds progress thread until then.

you can get the oz's in 4 stud from halfords for about a grand and a half for 18 inch lol...thats y im tempted with them. just dont really no what size i should go for because i dont want to ruin the ride or the looks either. how would i go about colour coding the bumper strips as it soudns fairly simple to do

E30 318iS x2
Some how take them off, rub them down
primer, paint, laquer (usual inbetween sanding) to be mega simple.

Leave the wheels you got ;)

very nice. youve got me hooked now. lowering it is lol... love the way u got rid of the wiper bits too. nice 1 matey thumbs up :) Youve made me a happy man lol

no worries mate. tbh i was looking for more bits to do it, but i would leave it as I have done it, doesnt need anymore i dont think

White Sti Hatch
Get Coils (Got Weitecs on mine check the link i posted up)
25mm Spacers all round
Powder Coat the wheels Satin black
Colour Code and your onto a winner

just wundering but how much is it for the weitecs on yours? the 25 mm spaces i havent got a problem with but i dont no how or where would be the best place to get the wheels powder coated aroudn my area. and roughly how much it'd cost lol... sorry for all the questions. im kinda new to all this atm.. thanks

Ph1 172 + Combo van
looks nice how it is. dont go painting the body kit please.
imo get coilovers to lower it a bit and then some spacers. job done

DSC02640.jpg

Just a iDea but could any 1 photoshop the twingo rs wheels onto any of the photos before as they would fit straight on apparently. Many thanks

White Sti Hatch
Weitecs were £600 all in for fitting and geometry, spacers i would talk to Russ@Gasperformance as for the powder coating your prob looking at say £250 fpr four wheels.

god thats a lot cheeper than i thought it was gonna. thanks for getting me hooked on lowering. dont no how im gonna get over the bumps so im guessing a mild drop is in order for the day lol. thanks for all the advice so far. its really helping

lol... wish i could do that kind stuff. its a differnt stly completly to having black alloys. still like the look of the black rims though. is there anything that you would recommend doing to improve the looks

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
your car looks fantastic, like everyone else has said, lower it, colour coding, RS grill and your laughing ;)

good luck with the induction kit aswell