ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2009 Clio GT

320d
Its realy nice. The only thing that would put me off is it looking a bit quicker than it is. Fantastic first car though, 6 speed box, decent performance, good looking and a nice interior.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
He sells flowers.

Should have stuck in there mate ;)

haha, actual lol. Umm i work at Halfords. Overworked and underpayed :( But also at school ;)

Oh and yes, needs lowering with wheel spacers me thinks. The look of the car is growing on me more and more. :)

Mk3 1.2
haha, actual lol. Umm i work at Halfords. Overworked and underpayed :( But also at school ;)

Oh and yes, needs lowering with wheel spacers me thinks. The look of the car is growing on me more and more. :)

Totaly agree i worked there for 11 months while doing A Levels. s**t pay if your under 18.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
s**t pay fullstop. I could work at Bicester Village (Shopping outlet, possibly the only reason most people know bicester) and earn a good few quid an hour more. But meh i enjoy working with cars.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
like them back lights seen one of these at arnold clarke in warrington in the same colour, doesnt look so bad really

Evo 8 MR
Not a good idea to have a car like this as your first, chances are it'll end up wrapped around a tree.

Un chaved corsa c
for a 17 year old new driver even getting insured on a peformance car is quite a challange in its self but either way great car.

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
s**t pay fullstop. I could work at Bicester Village (Shopping outlet, possibly the only reason most people know bicester) and earn a good few quid an hour more. But meh i enjoy working with cars.

Bicester, cheap designer clothes, good s**t, work at m and s mate im 18 going uni next year and the pay is pretty good (over 7£) and easy to doss, halfrauds is gay anyway

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Please dont let this turn into a 'your young you cant drive' thread!!!! He can have whatever he wants!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Please dont let this turn into a 'your young you cant drive' thread!!!! He can have whatever he wants!!

thats what im getting at i was just saying its boring now people sayin young lads crash

182 Trophy (#27/500)
I totally agree. Im 20 with a trophy and ive never had a problem!! JEALOUS PEOPLE FTL!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haha Thanks for the compliments on the car.

@Dynamique+ I totally understand why you have that view mate. But, becuase its a new car I'm not gunna drive it like a tosser and rag it around. Plus the fact I will be on my mum's insurance i dont think she will be very happy if i park it on its roof or something.

Also, Halfrauds FTL.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Prefer that front end to the 200's by a long shot!

Your username is my initials :cool: Was looking at a private number plate: K100 JME ;) lol

EDIT: Debating also at whether i should put a cliosport sticker on it :p can just imagine my mum driving around with it on

Last edited: