ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2018 F-Type SVR - Cars and Keepers

Clio 182
My latest episode of Cars and Keepers featuring this rather stunning F-Type SVR. Hear from the owner why he chose this car and what it is like to live with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice video and what a lovely car.
My only gripe is the music drowning out the actual noise of the car around 3 mins in but not really a complaint.
Well done.

Clio 182
Thanks all glad it is well received. I have done a number of these for anyone interested including a Z3 M Coupe, Audi Quattro UR Turbo, TVR Tuscan, Mclaren 650s, a pair of Evos etc.

I quite like the idea of having the owner giving the insight as opposed to a wanabe automotive journalist (like myself!) and Im glad to see others do too [emoji846]

Point on the music well raised, its always a challenge to get it right but I will keep at it and try to improve every video!

Clio
I've watched a couple of these and they are alright, I like the angle of coming from the owner. The M Coupe one was good with the owners back story to it.

How do you find these people? Do you just approach them and ask if they are interested?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Good little vid. Are you in the south west then with it being shot in Cheddar?

Clio 182
Thanks Tom, yes I am based in between Bath and Bristol.

Yes Mace the Z3M owner is a real gent and had such a great story to share. In terms of finding people I co-run one of the largest car clubs in Bristol which gives me a huge contact base in the area. As well as being very involved with a lot of local events etc so have generally built up quite a large number of contacts and there are lots of people who want to have a video done of their car, and sharing their story is a small trade off!

The hardest part honestly is just getting the time to film and edit with having so many commitments atm, but it is by far my favourite series to shoot! I’d love to put a bit more effort in and polish them more but again it all boils down to time and the fact the financial return for this is non existent. I do the best I can in the spare time I have!