ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

206 detail.

done this for my brother just for my own practise tbh, took me 9 hours :-/ still learning, not perfect but id say 90% corrected.
it was pretty bad lots of scratches and paint was very dull. products used;

g220
meg polish pad
menzerna p203
meg quik clay kit
dodo juice btbm
ag hd wax
scraped the last of ag tyre shine

havent got any money to buy anything new so that had to do. didnt take a lot of photos i just wanted to get the job done...:)

some befores;
DSCF0481.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

scratched
DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg

DSCF0492.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

DSCF0504.jpg

DSCF0512.jpg

after two passes, the bonnet;
DSCF0514.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

front left panel before;
DSCF0519.jpg

after;
DSCF0524.jpg

door shine;
DSCF0525.jpg

then a door dent where some inconsiderate bellend opened their door... before;
DSCF0526.jpg

after;
DSCF0530.jpg

now a very dull effect on the paint.. before;
DSCF0533.jpg

after;
DSCF0534.jpg

another of door;
DSCF0537.jpg

half car done;
DSCF0536.jpg

and some randoms...;
DSCF0553.jpg

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

the paint has come back to life and has a nice midnight blue effect in the sun :)
sorry for lack of write up or pics but you get the point :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You've got more patience than me, I bought the same G220 and a load of polish and stuff. Kinda had a go on my old 172 but didn't even finish the car :eek:

And did I read right that the 206 is a 'playstation 2' edition? are car makers really struggling for names etc?

Lol i really enjoy it, i see what you mean though, worst bit is tidying everything up.
Haha yep its a playstation 2 version, well i think it is unless the old owner stuck them on :-/ wouldnt surprise me.

172 RS Ph1
Good job there! Nice Brinkmann torch too :eek:

For even more shine you can try to finish with a 'softer' combination next time, like a light green or black Lake Country pad.
Do you have some pictures of the complete car too?

ps: I want to live in spain too :(

Thanks, with the same polish or just with a minimum cut polish ? :) yep nice torch too ;) i will get some more pics of car up in the sun. Its cold atm here about 15 degrees lol.