ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225 steering wheel ?

Clio Sport ph1
Does anybody know if the steering wheel from Megane 225 straight fits to a Clio PH1 ? I don´t solve airbag. Last question: is there any size difference between ph1 and 225 st.wheel ? Thanks

IMG_0438-L.jpg

Clio RS 2003
Hello buddy. Here's my Megane 2 steering wheel. Fits almost perfect, will rub a little, but in time it will make a space for itself.

IMG_0823.jpg

Clio Sport ph1
Perfect. What about a diameter of the wheel compare to standart one ? Because I wouldnt like to have a wheel like a bus driver. Smile

Clio RS 2003
Perfect. What about a diameter of the wheel compare to standart one ? Because I wouldnt like to have a wheel like a bus driver. Smile

The Megane wheel is quite smaller. Not a bad fit, it doesn't affect reading the dials. Don't have dimensions, but will measure it when I wake up, if you wish.

To each his own taste.

Clio Sport ph1
Of course, 197 wheel looks superb. Seems to be a little bit more orthogonal to driver, which is better. The only problem is getting it.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Can't be as bad as the melting MK2 wheels though? And the thumb grips - they frequently perish.

You'd think but one of my regulars has done just under 50k in his 197 and the wheel is about done.