ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

23k Clio 182 on eBay

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Not my car, just came across it on eBay.

Doesn't look to be cup packed (silver wheels), but looks tidy cosmetically.

No doubt opening a can of worms for people to discuss the price/value of it!

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was mentioned in the nice examples..prices thread, car looks straight and unmolested but why oh why write so little about it? Then ask such a mind blowing price! Very strange.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E46 330i tourer
What a w**k advert. It's not got any cup packs either. Looks clean though.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
MOT history doesn't look great either. First MOT needed 2 tyres at 13k and all brakes pitted

Screenshot_20200819-201542.png

Then in March 2020, brake hoses and both track rod ends fcuked. How can rod ends be knackered at 23k?

Screenshot_20200819-201501.png

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doubt bits like that will put a prospective new owner off, It'll only sit around the rest of it's life anyway.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I thought a joint like that only goes bad through wear and tear, not time? I'd read into that it's been mooched about with the clocks unplugged

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rubber perishes over time, water gets in past the protective boots and rots out the joint, doesn't need to move. Obviously indicates it's been stood outside it's entire life.

The MOT data backs up the mileage, so if the clocks have been messed with the owner has been doing it every year, for the last 12 years.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair it is in Pembroke. So looking at eBay location right by the coast! So putting discs and pipes maybe a byproduct of it not moving sitting in salty air 🤷🏻‍♂️