ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24000 mile service

RenaultSport clio 182
Do you think £277.15 is to much for the 24000 mile service ? thats how much renault in swindon have said it will cost . rob

Cup 172
That is way way too much. I paid £158 (Benfield Renault) and alot of other people on here have paid less than that. The 24k service is the same as the 12k service.

RenaultSport clio 182
That is way way too much. I paid £158 (Benfield Renault) and alot of other people on here have paid less than that. The 24k service is the same as the 12k service.
for the 12 k service it was £205 i do think£277 is alot they dont really do much for that sort of money do they .

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I got quoted £289 from Renault Sunderland! Rip-off. Mines got 50 miles left on 24k .... i better get mine sorted asap!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I will be looking for my service soon, will ring around a few places but looks like I might have to go speand a few days with friends in the Manchester area and get myself booked in with Yozza. No way i'm paying £300+ for a half arsed job when someone who loves the car will do a better job for cheaper

do rstuning in leeds do servicing as thats much closer to home

Last edited:
  clio 182
my cuz works for renault, he did my 24k service the other week and on his work computer it said it should cost £250
but i got it done alot cheaper!!! so i was lucky

nudger

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Just had that service done.

$A217. Thats 87 pounds in your money.

Consisted of $A157 (63 pounds) in labour and $A60 (24 punds) in materials.

Last edited:
  Racing Blue 182
I was quoted £185 by renault leeds, then with £15 off for now needing new air filter

Got there to pay and the bill was around £240.

Paid £170 in the end after some sorting out

Just need to get my service stamp booklet again that they havbe lost for a second time

Cupped Meg 225 Lux
Booked in for 24k next Saturday with Rentech £130.00 (no air filter got ITG).

Renault wanted 205 without air filter.