ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

259.5 BHP & 5.2 Secs 0-60 Sunflower

Stripped yozza'd cup
Very nice........Don't mention this to all the Yozza lovers though.........they all seem to be of the opinion that it's the best out there.

Doing two dyno runs months apart isn't exactly fair.... engines change, components loosen up, weather changes etc etc etc. I don't think that any exhaust makes that much difference to the power that a Clio produces.

260% JCW
On a forced induction car the gains will be higher on another note this is the second time i've seen the Ktech perform better than the Yozza now.

260% JCW
Doing two dyno runs months apart isn't exactly fair.... engines change, components loosen up, weather changes etc etc etc. I don't think that any exhaust makes that much difference to the power that a Clio produces.

Impartial opinion?

Qashcow
Inlet temps etc are all taken into account when the rollers work out the final figure, dont forget that flywheel bhp is only a guesstimate anyway.

I don't drive it much but it's been fine, Adey did about 10k miles on his at about .7bar and it was fine engine wise. No restrictor is the way forwards lol

TT 225+
that is f**king fantastic, if i win the euromillions tonight im gonna build a monster clio ive decided :)

275 Trophy
Car's brilliant mate, and lols at showing the Ford RS boys up with the fastest FWD time :approve:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
very nice mate this car makes me want a supercharger on my clio if only i could afford to get that sort of work done lol
anyhow well dont for showing up the fords with a brilliant 0-60 time in a fwd car
i hope to see this car in the flesh one day

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
After telling you how much I like it, I've decided I don't any more.

I've come to the realisation that when I finally get my f1's on mine and it's "finished" it still won't be as good as this.

FFS

After telling you how much I like it, I've decided I don't any more.

I've come to the realisation that when I finally get my f1's on mine and it's "finished" it still won't be as good as this.

FFS

Haha Rob give over you idiot, what colour are you going with the f1s? Im going back silver & silver door badges for the oem look

nice try Kev, the OP forgot to mention the engine was changed too ;)

Ph2 FTW :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Then on sunday i went to a Ford RS day at Croft race track as im a ford rs lover at heart, i thought id do a few 0-60 runs show the ford boys how its done lol. The Clio was the fastest FWD car of the day with a 5.2 secs 0-60. i probs could have got it down to 5.0 but i just got carried away lol.

That made my day. Sh*tting on 400+ RS's is awesome.

Brilliant as ever mate!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
nice try Kev, the OP forgot to mention the engine was changed too ;)
Engine hasn't been changed since it was charged I've been informed ;)

Could it be that k-tec flows better with the added gases from zee boost?

I've noticed a massive drop in performance since removing my yozza :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I would think the weather would play a negative part in this, the weather has been scorching these last few weeks :)