ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2G to 3GS Questions

SchwepTek™
Dudeeeee!

I go out for 5 minutes and look what u do!

U can't yet unlock iPhone v3.0.1. Jailbreaking is fine but u prob used the new ipsw which is what I said not to doooo.

You'll have to wait till they release the new unlock now.

Dudeeeee!

I go out for 5 minutes and look what u do!

U can't yet unlock iPhone v3.0.1. Jailbreaking is fine but u prob used the new ipsw which is what I said not to doooo.

You'll have to wait till they release the new unlock now.

Aye you can.. I'm pretty sure I just have! I think.. I hope..

Thanks Dan! :)

How do I send a MMS? I took a pic to send to try and it doesn't give me the option. Unless I'm being incredibly dumb.

Ok iTunes is asking me to set it up as a new iPhone, or Restore it as 'Justin's iPhone'..

I take it picking the latter won't go actually restore it!?

You can take a pic and then press bottom left for options and MMS it that way. But in a normal text convo, just to the left of where you enter text, there will be a little camera thing.

If you restore from that, all it will do is add any texts/apps/contacts etc. Fine to do it. It won't put it back to standard.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
A bit late for Justin and maybe been covered in another post, but you can buy the iphone direct from Apple.

I tried the o2 internet shop, phoned three Carphone Warehouse shops (aka, the devil folk) and I called/tried four o2 stores, who all said they either had no 16gig 3gs phones in, or they only had the ones with the black back.

I wanted a white back, as my lass (no pics) has a black backed 16gig 3g iphone.

I ordered one from the apple website (£440) and it was delivered (no delivery charge) in two days. It came with a PAYG sim card, which I would have had to pay o2 £10 for and that, as mentioned, was £440.

I am on simplicity now, overall, it's actually cheaper than getting the £35 a month contract and I even get more inclusive txts.

SchwepTek™
Hang on i havent read all of it. lol. So its working now but why do you want different settings?

Yeah got it, the MMS came through eventually :)

Thanks! Its weird how my old charger doesnt work with it though.

Bizarre! Nice one fella, how you liking the phone? I had to turn it off last night, couldn't stop playing with it! Great that it gets better reception than my Storm did and also the fact that it has Wifi is such a relief!

Its immense! As a gadget its brilliant, but so are the rest of the iPhones. Compared to the 2G though, its a big leap forward.

Little things like MMS, video, copy/paste/forward make it a lot better!

Same last night, was up till 2am playing about with themes and wallpapers. :D

Need to get some decent apps onto it aswell. Set up Remote, and Sky+ this morning!

You liking it?