ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 front plate

BG 182
I've been meaning to buy a new set of plates since I picked the car up about a month ago, just ordered some from fancy plates. opted for 3/4 on the front at 90mm, so fingers crossed for a snug fit.

I've mocked up in PS to see what it'll look like, what are peoples thoughts on the 3/4 front plate. Back when I was younger, I had 3/4 font on my plates on an old corsa and never had any issues, so I reckon this would stand out even less.

ik5Z2vp.jpg

2j9u0tu.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I think it cleans up the front well, however it comes with the risk of plod pulling you over (a risk I take)

BG 182
I think it cleans up the front well, however it comes with the risk of plod pulling you over (a risk I take)

Yeah, I appreciate the risk, about 6/7 years ago I had 3/4 font on a standard sized plate.. no idea why as it looks shocking looking back, however I went up and down the country, and even got pulled (not plate related) just a 'random' check.

I think this stands out more than a cropped plated. Man, I polished that car...

199045_4697428826_3555_n.jpg