ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 days of ownership complaining already...

W

wickedbitch

I would ring trading standards for some advice and then throw that at them you can contact trading standards via hull city council on 300300

W

wickedbitch

Dont let it put you off the 172 they are wicked cars but they all seem to like being spoilt now and again! If you need any diagnostics or advice just giz a shout and i will get adam to sort you out

H86

black 172
:) cheers

well its going back sunday n i get a courtesey car while its in there. not that i trust them to actually repair it properly and that sif it makes it back there. im so fuckin gutted

Iceberg 172
I think (but it's worth checking) that replacing the water pump is a bit of a job on it's own, but is easily done as part of the cambelt change......

If you don't trust them, taking the part and getting it done like this might not be such a bad option.......

M2 Competition
Ticking on idle, especially when warm could be the charcoal cannister. Also heard whilst pootling about town. Quick test, rev it to 4k, then bring down the idle. If the ticking goes, then comes back after 30 seconds or so, it'll be this. Not a bit job, part is £45 notes. Brakes sound warped to me (over zealous previous owner?) or binding calipers. Again, no real biggy imo.

Do you get the piping etc with it? As i need to replace this at some point.

waterpump is knackered , trying to fob me off wit supplying a 19 quid pump and me paying labour!!! not to mention the knackered abs ring.

this is without me shelling out for cambelt and auxbelt
Water pump would be doen with the cambelt so labour is next to nothing then but the pumps more than £19 for a proepr Renault one from memory.

R

Rachel Anne

also more annoying than a worry theres a buzzing from under the passenger side dash thats really loud .....................

Mine does that! not as loud as you say yours does! like a funny buzzing sound! i just turn my music up so cant hear it! i know thats bad! :(