ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Network & Nokia 6280!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Well, i was fed up with shitty O2. been paying basically £100 a month on my phone contract when it should be £30 which gets me;

200 Anytime minutes
100 Texts

Which i thihnk is very s**t! So as it was up for renewal and all tariffs were shite i looked on the net. The 02 online deals were better but nothing out of this world so i looked at three for the hell of it but i know my mate was on 3 and he had shite coverage but i thought if its a good deal then WHAMMY!

I managed to get a Nokia 6280 on a 18month contract at just £15 a month for the duration of the contract...i get;

1500 free texts for the first 10months then it goes down to 750

&

600 anytime minutes which then goes down to 300 after 10months..

sounds a bargain to me really.

anyone got a 6280 or on the 3 network? tbh i dont really make many calls, usually recieve them and send texts. so as long as signals good enough for that then i'[ll be happy!

Golf R
and to add to that, i've heard a couple of reliability issues with the 6280 handset.

speak to O2 retentions, they upped my tariff from 200 to 500 mins a month, kept the price the same as I was currently paying and then gave me a further 20% off as I've been with them for approaching 2 years.

Edit - this is for an online contract. £30 a month would normally get you 200 mins and 500 texts.

i was with 3 before recently switching to 02, they were so bad. coverage was rubbish and customer service was the worse i've ever had. took me three months of calls and writing letters to get them to cancel my contract!

bad move in my opinion...........

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
spoke to O2 today about cancelling my contract and she said she will lower it to £24 a month give me 700texts and 300anytime minutes for the full term of the contract and also seen as though i've been spending £100 a month on the contract she said she will give me the best upgrade physically possible for free !

just need to see what i can do with this 3phone etc that should be arriving tomorrow!

Golf R
b3nje said:
spoke to O2 today about cancelling my contract and she said she will lower it to £24 a month give me 700texts and 300anytime minutes for the full term of the contract and also seen as though i've been spending £100 a month on the contract she said she will give me the best upgrade physically possible for free !

just need to see what i can do with this 3phone etc that should be arriving tomorrow!

don't quote me on it but sure you have a 14 day get out clause, so quite simple, don't even open the box, phone them and tell them you've got a better deal and therefore don't want their contract.

Dyson
3 Are crap mate. The signal is crap here in witney and my bills went up after i left 02 i'm now going back with my tail between my legs. as to the phone the 6280 is ok. bit bulky....