ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 years have flown by...

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup
Well, she's 3 years old next week; 28k miles, oil changed every 6k, never missed a beat.

Gonna treat her to a wheel refurb and some new rubber before her first MOT... Wicked Wheels have quoted £50+VAT per corner (or £65+VAT for powder coating). They've also mentioned I could have them recoloured.

Anyone has a refurb and changed colour? I have a black Mk2 172 with original 16" alloys.

Should I go anthracite..? Black..? Williams gold..?!

What's the current trend..? Photos appreciated.

Cheers
- Andy

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup
Yeah know the feeling.

Kept mine standard (apart from air filter) and not had any real problems. Tates Renault have been great honouring the warranty seeing as it was a JFTC import.

Time to consider an exhaust (nothing hooligan-like, I'm 35 now!) and maybe different suspension just to keep me interested... I've no real reason to change the car - it's all paid for and ticks all the boxes. Nothing I'd change it for this side of £25k to be honest.

Definitetly gonna do the wheels and get all my stonechips done. Had minor incidents with a pillar in a shopping centre and an over eager cyclist, both resulting in scratched bumpers but Chips Away can sort that too.

She's gonna look like new again.