ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30k clio mk2 cup racer

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
I find it hard to believe that the shell is new as all of the series sponsors stickers of the day are all in the correct places they should be, unless of course it was a never used spare shell or something. I would purchase that in a heartbeat if I have the spare cash to hand!

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
I know good X65s are getting rare, but you'd have to really want one to spend that. You could buy/build a lot of car for £30k

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if you said the box was £10k and it’s got £5k of ECU, dash and control panel, £5k dampers.
I can’t see the glovebox but there must be £20k cash in it. 😅👌🏼

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
I've seen these for as little as £10-12k in the past. Even if it's absolutely immaculate, it's still at least £10k too much in my view.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A race car thats never been raced?

So they're asking top dollar for a completely unproven car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi rs3/Clio 172cup
Adding dash shine to the dash makes it brand new to these I think.
It’s a nice car but will never get that money, even abroad they want the cup racers with the st75 not Stdsa and fetch about €20k

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
missing half the point to, for me owning a cup car would be half about the racing pedigree, what races it was in, who drove it, if it won etc. Old pics of it smashing round the tracks in a pack of other clio cup cars. few scars etc.

that's just an expensive replica