ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 slim with old 20GB HDD problem...

Audi S3 225
Hi, ive watched all the videos on youtube and I seem to have done everything correct but my new slim 360 wont recognise my old HDD from my 360 fat. Any ideas? I double checked the drive worked by putting it back into my old 360 and it was fine, removed it from enclosure put it in new slim and nothing. Really annoying, should have just got the 250 slim :(

btw got it from Sainsburys with Medal of Honor and new Fallout for £150! Good deal I thought.

Thanks

Allan

Audi S3 225
is it just the larger size drives that work? The old style drives should work from what ive read and seen on youtube.

Mito Sportiva 135
You need to get a data transfer cable mate, about £15 from Amazon. I'd give you mine for free as I've no use for it now...but my mate lost it :(

Audi S3 225
ok sorted it, wasnt giving it enough pressure to hear a click, once it clicked in the drive showed up on the xbox. Wahoo!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It does work, i made a 250gb for mine for 28quid after a month of using a 20gb in it. Like you say they just need a good push.