ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3D from 2 images

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Just found these examples from a illusion website.
Stare at the 2 images and go cross eyed until you see a new 3rd image in the centre. Concentrate on this image to see it in 3D.

Once you have mastered the viewing technique, you will be impressed. The tree with the blue pin (1st one) is absolutely awesome.

Looks like it could be quite easy to replicate, so anyone up for a go at producing your own?

3d1.jpg

3d2.jpg

3d3.jpg

B

Brown.

piccies to small for the full effect :(....now i have head ache :(

LY 182 FF CUPPED
this is a technique that has been used in the military for years...

We use a device known as a stereoscope.....a set of optics which does the cross eyed thing for you.
google the word STEREOSCOPE and you will see what I mean..

You take 2 photos from a helicopter....slightly apart..then place them under the stereoscope, this will then enable you to see the terrain of the land like hills, valleys etc.

B

Brown.

i remember gettin a optio 330s years ago with a pair of special glegs for these tyoe images lol

D

dick

nor me... boo.

it makes sence though, each eye sees different angle as it does in real life.

SLK 350
Took me 30 seconds to work it out, then my eyes locked to the '3d image' then my eyes started bleeding, and now I'm dealing with the headache.

Thanks I think?

2014 Focus Titanium
lmfao @ the hoff!

it took me a while to get it but once i did it was ace :D try moving back and forth from the screen slowly until it locks!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
another easier method is to get a piece of card or a thin CD case and place it on the screen in the centre of the 2 images, once in place place your nose at the end of the case and stare at the point the case meets the screen.

Similar to going cross eyed but less painful, let me know if it helps anyone.